Sunday 1 May 2011

Love

It is difficult to tell when you fall in love. Many says that when we fall in love, our heartbeat is not in our CONTROL. Love cannot be explained by human thoughts. We have our own kind of love. And when we love someone, there'll be something special, something different in what we feel.
I have some love problems as well, but do you know why I'm still standing here, because I knew that the moment will come to me someday.
So, my advice is don't give in achieving the love you always wanted because that moment WILL come to you.
-DJ~LinX

2 comments:

  1. i believe there are 2 different kinds of love, eternity love, like the love of God and love... Have you ever wonder the definitions of TRUE LOVE? Love that motivates you and not bringing you down? Love that make everyone happy and not vice versa? Can you guarantee the love you have now, could be your spouse later on? The answer will reveal later on... When you look back and finding out the truth...In my perspective, love come and go... There's still a long journey ahead of you... The "true" love will go anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right and I support your statement. True love is really spontaneous. It is in front of us all the time, but we don't recognize it. True love is the one that we will marry someday (Maybe some of us don't agree). AAnd we know it will come to us no matter what. Thank you for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete